The New Haloblaze MTP-4 Processing machine Shrinking Heavy Duty XL Shrink tube. Allows for processing of many LARGE diameter applications on one single system.
The Future of XL Heat Shrink tube processing is here! The New Haloblaze MTP-4 Processing machine Shrinking Heavy Duty XL shrink tube easily, quickly and safely. Furthermore it has unrivaled capability when compared with traditional shrinking methods. If you’ve ever tried shrinking large diameter tubing you will know this is always especially time consuming, awkward and requires constant operator concentration. The MTP-4 looks to address these issues by simplifying the process. In addition, due to the open plan design it is easy to build bespoke holding or sliding fixtures around the heat chamber.
- HUGE Processing Widow 210mm Lx 140mm Wx 75mm H
- Special Ultra low Glare IR heat lamps
- 3.5″ Touch screen HMI
- Up to 99 program memory– also save and recall programs from memory
- Sequential time processing for up to 5 separate time settings
- Easy program set up
- Audible Cycle Buzzer– Hence giving the operator clear signals for start and stop.
- Cycle counter with reset function- Therefore allowing operators to cancel a faulty cycle.
- Operator functions disable
- Cycle abort button
- Manual and Timer modes
- Special Ultra Low Glare IR Lamps
Processing machine Shrinking Heavy Duty XL Shrink tube ADVANTAGES
- UP TO 75% ENERGY SAVING COMPARED WITH OTHER SHRINKING METHODS
- OPEN DESIGN ALLOWING FOR EXTERNAL FIXTURES, SLIDERS ETC…
- EASY LOADING – Due to open plan design
- 360 DEGREE SHRINK WITHOUT TURNING CABLE
- VERY LOW CONSUMABLE COSTS
- 3000-5000hr LAMP LIFESPAN
- NO DAMAGE OR BURNING
- SAFE & QUIET OPERATION
- FAST SHRINK TIME
- EASY MAINTAINENCE
- ULTRA LOW GLARE IR LAMPS
- 2000W TOTAL CONSUMPTION
For further information on Heat Shrink tube processing machine or if you have an application you would like us to look at do not hesitate to contact us now. If you would like to send samples for processing we will happily process these and send you a private movie link showing the results. This helps to determine application suitability, establish process timing and ergonomics etc…
Finally Visit our YouTube Channel for more product movies!